- Complete ophthalmologic check up
- Comprehensive ophthalmology
- Pediatric Ophthalmology, orthopaedics
- Contact lenses, Orthokeratology (treatment of myopia in children)
- Screening for diseases of the eye: Keratoconus, glaucoma, AMD
- Specific diseases of the eye laser treatments
- SLT laser for glaucoma, laser yag, argon laser
- Prevention and treatment of AMD
- Training specific athletes Visual: Eyegym Dr. Calder (South Africa)
- The Excimer Laser, Femtolasik surgery: myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, presbyopia
- Cataract surgery: implants-rings, monofocal and multifocal-restor
- Surgery and glaucoma specific laser
- The pterygions surgery without sutures with biological glue
Eyelids and Lacrimal Channel
- Malposition of the eyelids: entropion, ectropion, ptosis
- Lesions of the eyelids: basal cell
- Reconstruction of the eyelids and eyebrows
- Specific treatment of permanent watery: catheter balloon, canalicular probe, botulinum toxin
- Facial paralysis: lagophthalmos
- Treatment dry eye-specific: poses of meatiques plugs, operations on lacrimal points
Medicine and Surgery of the Eye
- Innovative dark circles treatment: Hyalurostructure, Microlipostructure
- Rejuvenation of the eye and Expression of the gaze: Botox, Dysport, Restylane, Pix’l
- ULTHERAPY: ULTHERA face and eyelid lift without surgery with the ultra sound technology
- PLEXR medical blepharoplasty
- Tensor resorbable threads, PDO
- Lower eyelids: Bags under the eyes, tired eye
- Treatment of fine lines and wrinkles of the gaze
100% laser Lasik covers all Visual defects with dependent limits mainly of corneal thickness and diameter of the pupil in low luminance conditions.
Videos of interventions
Ophthalmologic and Aesthetic
Cataract Surgery 00:42
This presentation provides an overview of Cataract Surgery along with the monofocal and multifocal lens options.
Glaucoma: Prevention 01:00
This description outlines the symptoms of glaucoma and the risk factors, encouraging patients to receive an eye exam to prevent the loss of vision due to glaucoma.
Blepharoplasty: Treatment 01:47
An overview of the treatment of the blepharoplasty surgery designed to reduce the signs of aging around the eyelids.
Muscle relaxing injections: BOTOX 01:03
Describes how the muscle injections relaxing can reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging with a simple and easy procedure.
Macular Degeneration 01:15
Described AMD as the deterioration of the center of the retina with a more detailed description of the function of the macula.
Obstruction of the channel tear 02:21
Explains what is the obstruction of the duct and gives an overview of the treatment options.